Hotel Jagjit - mirik
Hotel Jagjeet is one of the first hotels to come up in Mirik and till date remains one of the best in town. Mirik town was developed for tourism during the 1970’s and the swamp land in Mirik was converted into a large lake, known as Lake Samendu. In 1979 Mirik was ready to welcome tourists with all its beauty and grandeur. The very next year, Jagjeet was one of the very first hotels to open up in Mirik to cater to the tourists coming to the town.
Today Hotel Jagjeet and its restaurant is one of the most popular places for tourists in Mirik. The Hotel offers twenty five different types of rooms with standard facilities such as
• A twenty four-hour running hot and cold water.
• Telephone and CCTV in all rooms.
• A spacious lounge and safe car park.
• Travel desk for transport and sightseeing.
• Laundry services.
• Doctor on call.
• A back-up generator in service.