Darjeeling Sikkim Car Rental Terms and Conditions
you can also contact us through email or phone or filling the forms provided
The tariff includes
1) Vehicle and fuel charges
2) Drivers charges including drivers overnight allowance wherever needed
3) All parking fees, taxes etc.
The tariff does not include
1) Entry fee for the vehicle if any
2) Service Tax
3) Any charges not mentioned in cost includes above.
Payment terms and cancellation
50% of booking amount payable at the time of booking balance to be paid 15 days before arrival.
Payment for extra km will be made directly to the driver
Cancellation charges will be as follows.
. More than 7 days - No charge
. 2 to 7 days - 25 % of booking amount
. Within 48 hours - 50 per cent of the total amount
By booking transport service from naturebeyond, you agree to the following terms and conditions in addition to the general user agreement. If you do not agree to the following points, you should not be submitting any forms for transport booking with naturebeyond.
1. For daily basis booking, all distance count would be on Garage to Garage basis, which is located in Siliguri.
2. The daily basis vehicle won't be able to undertake local sight seeing in Darjeeling, Pelling, Gangtok. Separate vehicle has to be booked for this purpose at additional charge.
3. Forest visit in Dooars have to be undertaken in separate vehicles specially provided for this purpose.
4. The vehicles are not allowed to enter Gangtok city during day time. A local taxi has to be arranged by the guest at their own cost for transfer from Hotel to Taxi Stand or back.
5. For tour to North Sikkim, complete package tour has to be booked. These vehicles will not ply in North Sikkim.
6. The rates given in the site are also not applicable in Bhutan, ask for a special quote for travel to Bhutan.
6. Please confirm with our travel desk about your requirement and local restrictions if any.
7. Rates may change any time without prior notice.
8. In case of increase in fuel rate, additional amount has to be paid.
9. For Drop basis service the vehicle will travel by the shortest route from point to point and no detour can be undertaken.
10. Depending on availability, naturebeyond may upgrade the tourist vehicle. For example a Tavera can be provided instead of Sumo or Innova may be given in place of Tavera.